CJX2-K series AC contactor is suitable for use in the circuit up to the rate and frequent starting, controlling the AC motor. The addition of auxiliary contact group to the contactor, combined with the proper thermal relay, can act to protect the circuit bound to overload. It conforms to 1EC60947-4-1.
1. Ambient air temperature: -5℃+40℃. the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours
2. Elevation: at most 2000m.
3. Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature at 40℃,the relative humidity of atomsphere should be at the most 50%.When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity.Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%.Special measures should be taken due to occurrence of dews.
4. Class of pollution:Class 3
5. Installation category: Ⅲ
6. Installation conditions: Degree of inclination between fitting surface and vertical surface should not exceed II
7. Impact shock: Product should be installed and used in the place where often shakes and impacts.